企业资讯
你的位置:首页 > 企业资讯

外贸干货 | 外贸业务全流程口语及邮件中常用的13类250+英文话术来了!---泉州外贸网站建设-泉州网站建设-泉州网络推广

* 来源: * 作者: admin * 发表时间: 2021-09-29 17:12:29 * 浏览: 57
外贸干货 | 外贸业务全流程口语及邮件中常用的13类250+英文话术来了!---泉州外贸网站建设-泉州网站建设-泉州网络推广

你在写邮件时,是否经常会“卡壳”?

跟客户沟通时,是否经常因为词语匮乏而无法清晰表达自己的意愿呢?

如何才能有礼节又简洁明了地表达自己的意思促进成单呢?

今天我们给大家整理了13类250+外贸英语中比较常用的口语及邮件表达:
文档包含产品介绍、业务范围介绍、承诺、报价、让步、货运通知、付款索赔......等13个类目,分别包含哪些表达呢?(因内容过多,仅分享部分类目中的部分内容,完整版请至文末领取。)---泉州外贸网站建设-泉州网站建设-泉州网络推广

产品介绍

1.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

2. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

3. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。

业务范围介绍

1.We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。

2. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。---泉州外贸网站建设-泉州网站建设-泉州网络推广

3. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

不降价

1.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的。

2. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰。

3. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣。

请求当代理

1. We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will

undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求。

2. With our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金。---泉州外贸网站建设-泉州网站建设-泉州网络推广

3. We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有素的销售队伍。

告知包装材料等

1.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.

我们的包装足够坚固,正常情况下经得起碰撞和野蛮搬装运。

2. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.

内衬塑料袋的纸箱可以防水。

3. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the 
rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.

纸箱在运输和储藏时不能和木箱混在一起,这样破损率比与木箱在一起要低。---泉州外贸网站建设-泉州网站建设-泉州网络推广

货运通知

1. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per 
S.S."Fengqing".

很高兴告知你方,订单号为 KAB/2004 的100打衬衫已由“Fengqing”号船运出。

2. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

很高兴告知你方,你们所订的货物今天已运出。

3. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

货物将从下个月开始按月分三期运送。

索赔回应

1. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.


我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量。

2. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金。---泉州外贸网站建设-泉州网站建设-泉州网络推广

3. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the 
loss.